Why Buy From An AKC Breeder?
* All of my dogs are registered with the American Kennel Club. I do not use any other registries.
* Lifetime Mentor: I am accountable for all my dogs and all that are produced by them. I have developed many lasting friendships because of them. Whenever I place a dog, every new owner has my phone numbers and my email. They know I am available 24 hours/day if needed.
* Although Genetics is not a defined science, long term breeders are aware of what they will produce and their type is usually stamped on their puppies. I do a lot of linebreedings, using CH and GCH with occasional outcrosses to outstanding stud dogs. I can predict mostly what the get will look like and also what problems or faults I would not expect.
* Fearless, Fun-loving and Proud are the main temperament traits of the Miniature Pinscher. Early socializing is very important to potentiate each pup's temperament. The intellect of each puppy is a result of the entire pedigree.
* I am a member in good standing with the Miniature Pinscher Club of America and a Board Member with my local club, the Myrtle Beach Kennel Club. I am honored to be a Breeder of Merit recognized by the AKC.