It is important to me that each dog I place is in an appropriate home environment.
- A fenced yard is recommended.
- Monthly heartworm administration and flea/tick control are mandatory.
- Daily exercise/walks/playtime is needed.
- Proper nutrition will guarantee your dog a better coat, health, happiness and longevity.
- Follow your veterinarian's recommendations for inoculations, worming checks, dental care.
- All pet/companion dogs should be neutered or spayed.
Presently I have 3 adult neutered males available:
2 B/R boys and 1 Red boy. Champion parents and 2 of these have been shown and are GR CH.
'No puppies nor adult dogs will be sold or placed sight unseen.'
Visitation by appointment only.